The Ultimate Gift
We’re not quite sure how November has sneaked up on us so quickly and there’s no questioning it, the silly season has begun. We’re excited, we’re eager and we’re getting organised!
If we’ve learned one thing in our years of gift giving experience, is that it pays to plan ahead and people, hear us when we say, November is the month to get your Christmas shopping sorted.
Stumped on where to start? The Little Majlis marketplace is here to get you sorted, quickly, simply and without the run-around-town craziness. We know what you want – a tree surrounded by the ULTIMATE gift for all your family and friends. We know what you want and our local merchants and makers are here to make sure you get it…
1. Personalised wooden snowflake from Ella’s Favourite Things 2. Fabric Kate’s advent bunting 3. Custom wooden sign by Kuki 4. Christmas journal from Paper Pixie 5. Snowflake decorations from Pretty Simple Gifts 6. Personalised treat bag from Made in the Desert 7. Bespoke Christmas Eve board by The Party
1. 8Pugs witty t-shirt 2. Spinning propeller cuffs by The Linz 3. Dassie’s man cloth apron 4. Peacebomb keyring from ByeByeRascal 5. LED sign from The Joinery Shop Dubai 6. Wooden sunglasses by Barrel & Drum 7. Leather overnighter from Liyu Boutique 8. Leather money clip by Ryoko Bags
1. Limited edition bucket bag from RAW 2. Beaded bracelet from La Elegancia 3. RocknStyle’s infinity stud earrings 4. Crescent lariat by Tribe Frost 5. Gold, leather & pearl necklace from Abode 6. Lokaloka’s long wallet 7. Statement ring from KYP by Lepart 8. Classic python clutch from Bagus
1. Silver leather pouf from ChoiSi 2. Ceramic platter from Dassie 3. Silver tray from Abode 4. Emaan Home’s daisy rug 5. Tea cup set from The Urban Yogi 6. Embroidered lavender sachet from Amira Alaoui 7. Bespoke framed embroidery by Dorothy May Designs 8. Ceramic planter from Urban Abode 9. Little Majlis’ soy wax tassel candle 10. Personalised drinks board from The Joinery Shop Dubai
1. Wooden hobby horse from Toy Box 2. Coral Tails mermaid swimming costume for toddlers 3. Kuki’s personalised wooden toy box 4. Wooden animals from GreenLandia Toys 5. Handmade cat rattle from Myang Middle East 6. Bear wall hanging from Snapdragon 7. Aleenette’s girls tutu skirt 8. Indian headdress from Snapdragon 9. Little Thinking Mind’s Arabic alphabet DVD 10. Toy Box’s story finger puppets
1. Original acrylic on canvas by Narmeen Naser 2. Falcon lady photograph from Abode 3. Framed Dubai skyline by Mint Julep Design 4. Gold kiss print by Qissa 5. Original perfume painting by Biha Designs 6. Original acrylic on canvas by Lilian Caplen 7. Painted wooden plate wall art from Art by Rebeca 8. Alex Goddard’s camel portrait
1. Surprise treat balls from Life in a Balloon 2. Bath beans from Fizzkidz 3. Camel notebook set from Little Majlis 4. Wooden hearts from Dassie 5. Caped crusader keychain by Tizerzert Art 6. Snack bag from Ella Bella 7. Character pouch by Pictoresca Design 8. Handcrafted soap from Fabric Kate
Tell us what you think...
If you manage a shop front at Little Majlis' marketplace or are flirting with the idea of joining littlemajlis.com's selling community, this post is for you. With...
Other stories you'll like
Hello December! The first of December marks the official start of the festive season here at Little Majlis and we're feeling merry and bright about the celebrations...