Ergonomic fairtrade baby carrier handmade by women in Uganda, employed by happy baby organization. Support the women in the stitchery and the organizations work to bond families and raise awareness about baby carrying, breastfeeding and the fathers role in parenting.
The baby carrier is ergonomic, safe and easy to use. The carrier is easy to pack and bring in the carry bag.
You can wear Happy Baby in 3 positions:
1. The Front position for babies 1 week to 4 months 2kgs -6.5kgs
2. Front position for babies 5 months to 2 years 6.5kgs to 13kgs
3. The Back Position for babies 5 months to 2 years 6.5kgs to 13kgs
– Shoulder straps can be adjusted for the size wearers
– Always have your baby facing you not out
– Wear your 0- 4 months baby only in the front position, upright neck support closed
– Never wear your baby on the back before he or she is 4 months old
– Make sure your baby’s s head is visible and in close distance all times
– Make sure your baby is not hunched with the chin touching the chest to prevent air way
– Do not cover your baby’s head and limit the air way